Achieve an Incredible Smile With Invisible Braces
What’s more, it’s virtually invisible. Conventional braces are highly visible and made of metal, plastic or ceramic brackets glued to the teeth to hold a tightening wire in place.
- Patient before and after Invisalign treatment over 12 months
- The patient wanted a straighter smile and whiter teeth with invisible braces.
- The patient was unhappy with her lower front teeth, especially the lower canine tooth.
- On top of this, the patient was also unhappy with the two lateral incisor teeth being too far back and hidden in the smile and the gap in between the lower teeth.
- Invisalign clear braces were used to align the teeth, followed by teeth whitening to brighten the smile. All treatment was completed in 12 months.
- First, we undertake the straightening process with Invisalign’s advanced and invisible precise braces technology
- Next, we administer a deep whitening process that is safe and gentle and proven to make your teeth sparkle
- Finally, we evaluate your new smile and provide corrective treatment for minor chips or blemishes before the programme’s outset.
You can achieve a beautiful smile with Whiter, Straighter, Gorgeous teeth.